Friday, August 13, 2010

Your Life as Art: Photo Memories on Wood

I was in Cubao Expo again last night. :) I love that place! Apart from being haunted by Nash Edgerton's "The Square", we also went around and took a peek of the closed stores. 


I suddenly remembered that my friend Irish got her boyfriend an anniv gift in one of the stores there. She had their picture printed on wood. I know right, how cool is that! :) You can have your photos directly printed on wood in Wooden Canvas, Cubao Expo. This store is across Mogwai Cinematheque. 


All you have to do is:
1. Submit your photo and fill out the form found here: Print My Photo Form
2. Choose what size you want it printed:


  • 8x8 inches (w/ frame) - Php400
  • 9x12 inches (w/ frame) - Php500
  • 12x12 inches (w/ frame) - Php800
  • 12x16 inches  (w/ frame) - Php1,000
  • 12x36 inches (w/o frame) - Php2,500
  • 20x30 inches (w/o frame) - Php3,000
  • 36x48 inches (w/o frame) - Php6,500


3. Pay 50% of the amount via BDO (for local) or Paypal (for international)
4. Photo printing begins! It takes them 10-15 days.
5. Pick it up at their shop or have it shipped (with additional shipping costs) 


Cool huh? :) My friend said hers turned out really nice! Here's a picture of their sample wooden canvass:
It's really nice and unique! :) Plus it's waterproof! If you have more inquiries about this product you can:


1. Drop by their stall: Wooden Canvas, Stall 41, Cubao Expo, General Romulo Avenue, Araneta Center, Cubao
    They are open 6PM-9PM from Tuesdays-Thursdays and 6PM-11PM on Fridays-Saturdays
2. Email Them: wooden.canvas@yahoo.com
3. Leave them a message here: Contact Form


Hope this was helpful! :) Take more beautiful pictures!


When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. ~Ansel Adams


~It's the little sweet notes everyday that matter. :)~

2 comments:

diana said...

wow! thanks for spreading the word :) hope to see you again in our shop :)

Smarla said...

you're welcome! :D thanks for dropping by!