Sunday, November 28, 2010

These are the Moments I Envy my Dogs


I received something in the mail last week! Are you as excited as I am to open it? :)


I just love the feeling of opening mail since it's very similar to that nostalgic feeling of opening presents. 

So when I saw a huge green plastic bag on my computer desk, I ran towards it like a little kid. I happily pulled out all these items from the bag: 
The dog shampoos that my friend, Paul, told me about have arrived! Plus it came with three dog treats. :) Thanks Paul!

You might be wondering why a friend of mine is sending me these dog shampoos and treats all of a sudden. Well, last week I was raving about 2 adorable pet videos (Jesse and Maru) I saw online. Paul then tweeted me that he has so much dog shampoos at home and he offered to send me some samples. Of course, who can say no to that?
When he said samples, I was expecting he'd send little sachets or packets of dog shampoos. So I was really taken aback when this package came. These are three generously sized bottles of dog shampoos! Wow. 

I couldn't contain my excitement so I used the Flea & Tick shampoo bottle on my dog, Nick, the very next morning. I have yet to try it multiple times to see its effect on my dog's coat but after 1 use, Nick looks cleaner and his fur isn't as dry. :) Yaaaay! This is really great news since he stains his fur a lot from constantly playing in the mud. I'll let you know in the future how the other shampoos work on my dogs. 
Bones - Php264.50/bag; Sandwich Cremes - Php253/bag; Bits - Php264.50
In a much as I was excited about trying the shampoos on my dogs, I wasn't at all ecstatic about giving these treats away to my dogs. Why? Well... hmm.. don't laugh but.. I want these treats all for myself! 

They all look so yummy and I'm honestly tempted to take a bite and maybe finish them up. Okay fine, I can give our dogs the bones and bits treats, but not those sandwich cremes! Did you see how delicious those sandwich cremes look like? Who won't be tempted to hoard these precious dog treats
Sandwich Cremes Dog Treats - Php253/bag
Even RJ and my mom asked if humans can consume these sandwich cremes! See, I'm not the only one who's tempted. I'm not so weird after all. :P 

But don't worry, I didn't and I won't take even one bite of these treats since the label says, "Exclusively dog cookies." Darn! My dogs are lucky. I'm so jealous! 
These dog treats are great alternatives to the traditional dog treats since they're only made with natural, kosher ingredients. 

Plus, if you're not completely satisfied with the product, the manufacturers are willing to refund your money. They are bold enough to guarantee 100% satisfaction with these dog treats.  

The only way I'll find out about this 100% guaranteed satisfaction is to share these treats to my dogs. Awwww okay, fine, I won't hoard these treats for myself anymore. 

My dogs certainly are lucky to have all these presents this Christmas season. I'm sure my dogs already love Paul even though they haven't met him yet. :)
My dear Nicky after taking a bath with the dog shampoo :) 
So guys, meet one of my pet dogs, Nick. He looks thin in that picture since it was taken right after his bath using the shampoo. In person, he's really fluffy, chubby and always playful. He's "nakakagigil!" 

Just a quick fact about Nick: He's the only dog who plays with RJ. Our other dogs are too protective of the whole family so they aren't exactly friendly to strangers. Nick, on the other hand, loves strangers who simply want to run around with him. 

He's also very loyal and protective so he always goes to mass with us every Sunday just to watch over us. Actually, all of dogs do so, so we later had to resort to chaining them at home. We can't afford having all our dogs to mass! That happened once and they were running around like crazy so we only let one of them go with us to Church nowadays. 

I really think our dogs are too protective of us. They always want to be with us and they go crazy when they can't accompany us. Nick even rode a jeepney before just so he can accompany one of us to the market! Crazy right? But that's why I love him, he's my Nicky. :) 

Nick, along with our other dogs, truly deserve these dog treats and shampoos. 

Once again, thank you so much Paul for this great bag of dog goodies! My dogs also want to thank you. :)

Have a happy Sunday guys! 

PS. I used my mom's light box to shoot these pictures. What do you think? :) 

More Info on LST Pet Depot:
Facebook Page: Click Here
Contact number: (632) 5343812
Email: lstpets@lstsummitinc.com and info@lstsummitinc.com

~It's the little sweet notes everyday that matter. :)~

16 comments:

cafémobility said...

i love dogs too, but i am a solitary bachelor, alone at home but always out, and i can't find dogs that knows how to read labels like "for lunch only" or "for dinner only."

Smarla said...

Hahahaha i wish there are dogs who can! but ther are dogs who help with household chores like jesse! :D

cafémobility said...

napakabonggacious naan kinakain ng dogs mo, di ba pwede skyflakes nalang?

cafémobility said...

napakabonggacious naan kinakain ng dogs mo, di ba pwede skyflakes nalang?

Jayvie said...

hahahaha! lucky Nick! natakam din ako sa dog cookies haha

sushal grabe haha. typical dog soap lang gamit namin sa dogs namin, at never pa namin sila pinamper sa salon or something. i guess they deserve a treat din just like your dogs. :D

and how nice for you to bring them sa church! hihi. our dogs are crazy din kasi, parang mga ahas kung lumakad! super likot! i think it comes with their genes, dachshund and chihuahua :D

Doug H. said...

Well, more often than not, people can eat those dog treats as they are made with our usual food like beef, chicken and pork. So, did your dog float up in the air after feeding a treat?

Smarla said...

Hahaha ngayon lang yan swear dahil binigyan ako ng dog treats :) on normal days, di sila as pampered :)

Smarla said...

Haha kami rin, we never gave them treats or special shampoos except pag christmas. :)

so timing din ito at it's a great thing na may mga friends ako na willing magpadala ng samples :D yaaaaay!

at yes, hanggang ngayon tempted pa rin ako sa cookies na yan :P

sa amin super kulit pag magkakasama sila sa church. pag mag isa lang sila, mabait naman. nang aamoy lang sila ng ibang church goers paminsan. hahaha

Smarla said...

Hi Doug,

I gave them some of the treats and they were jumping at me like crazy. :) it's their first time to try those treats.

Anonymous said...

Aww, surprises are always neat. Even if they aren't for you. :P

Reagan said...

Imagine that! Dog food that's as or more expensive than people food.

Smarla said...

Hi Reagan, these are dog training treats :) treats in the groceries are actually even more expensive that these

Dea said...

I'm so envious, my dogs use Perfect Coat, too!

By the way, my boyfriend and my brother always try out the doggie treats. I think it's disgusting, but they do it like it's the most natural thing in the world. Eeew talaga.

Smarla said...

Hahahaha! Really? They must really like it. :P Even if they look yummy, I don't think I'll give it a try. It's tempting to try a piece though

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Grabe kala ko yun cookies pang human lol
xoxo
MrsM

Smarla said...

I know! Ang sarap nilang tingnan at mukha ngang masarap!