After chilling in my refrigerator, my Chocolate Cake finally met its rightful owner. :)
First of all, I want to thank everyone who joined my birthday contest and greeted me.
It was a 24 Hour Contest and I was worried if there are readers who would actually want to taste my first Chocolate Cake. I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed then by the support I received in those hours. Thank you too to those who texted me a day after and asked if the contest was really over. I also want to thank my family who begged me not to give away the cake. Hahaha! I really felt the love. Thank you so much! :)
After putting my Chocolate Cake's fate in the hands of Random.org, Karl a.k.a. Santelmo of Pinoy Muffin Top emerged as the winner. Congratulations!
It was my first time to meet Karl in person so I was honestly a little nervous. He arrived just in time and we had a brief exchange of thank you's. His family was waiting for him in the car outside so we didn't have much time to talk but we made time for a quick snapshot.
![]() |
| Karl a.ka. of Pinoy Muffin Top |
Awwww thank you so much Karl, you just made my day! Thank you. :) It was really great to see you. Hopefully you can join us in future blogger meet ups.
Once again, thank you so much for the overwhelming support! You guys made me feel the birthday love. :)
---
Are you looking for a nice restaurant or a vacation spot? I'll be more than willing to help! Go to "Ask Smarla" section and check out my Food & Travel Map. I'll do my best to help you out. :)
~It's the little sweet notes everyday that matter~



18 comments:
Thank you Iryn! :)
Thank you so much Cym! I was really worried since it's my first time so I was really dependent on the recipe. Good thing Fred was around din
Hahaha! :) sige one time i'll bake something and give it to you :)
thanks lee for visiting my blog! :D hope to see you again. don't worry, there will be other giveaways in the future :)
oo naman, special kayong TK eh :)
That chocolate cake looks delish! :-)
Looks good! Congrats! Great giveaway!
weehh.. I want chocolate cake smarla.. yehey! bbigyan rin nya ako.. late birthday gift mo sakin.. hehe
i love chocolate cakes!sana makasali ako next time...hahaha
thanks for dropping
Waaaaaaaaah! naiinggit ako. naiinggit ako. =))
Ang sarap nung cake! (nakatikim daw?)
Gusto ko talag matikman. =( Pero feeling ko makakatikim pa ako ng more Smarla creations soon. ;)
Awww thanks so much Santelmo! Mas gusto mo ba Santelmo or Karl? :) Sige invite kita sa next na blogger meet up.
And don't worry, it happens talaga minsan. :D
Thank you so much Jellybelly :D
You already? Hahaha ano raw? :P
Awww thanks Jayvie! Mag eexperiment pa ako ng ibang cakes and pies in the future, sana okay yung result :D
Thank you again, Smarla! ^_^ we all loved your chocolate cake! ^_^ Sorry, I was not able to stay and chat (was a bit shy)^_^. Hopefully, I can join blogger meet-ups one of these days, and see you there ^_^
BTW, sorry for the hassle on the word verification, it's been fixed and is now working ^_^ thanks to, blankPixels of Certified Foodies
Lucky Karl! Your chocolate cakes looks super yummy!
you already! you already! ikaw na! hahaha :D
wow pinagkapuri puri ni Karl ang cake mo! i'm sure masarap yun kasi basta gawang smarsmar, siguradong pulido. kaya aabangan namin ang para sa amin (TK) hahahaha :D
happy 23 smar! :D
You're right, I also tried just now. Sige, I'll let him know :)
I can't comment on his blog coz his Word Verification wouldn't show. Congrats to him! :D
Post a Comment