Monday, August 8, 2011

Housewarming on the 17th! :)

When fellow bloggers see me, they usually ask me how's the move to wordpress. Honestly, it's not as easy as I thought it would be. It really feels like I'm packing up all my things into boxes, labeling them individually, then unpacking them once again in our new home. I now regret posting my pictures directly to blogger. Now I have to change the links to each one. Uh oh. *face palm* 


Despite the stress, I'm honestly thrilled about this move. Our new home looks so much cleaner and photogenic, strategically designed to stimulate your hungry stomachs and hearty appetites!


For the next few days, you might see some weird changes in this blog as I move our things to our new home in www.everydaysweetnotes.com. Rest assured, Everyday Sweet Notes will be back on the 17th!
So see you next Wednesday for our housewarming party at our new home! Don't forget to bring food okay? ;)


For the mean time, check out the cute flash animation on www.everydaysweetnotes.com. The wolf speaks German! So adorable :D


---  
~It's the little sweet notes everyday that matter~

8 comments:

peachkins said...

Congrats on your new home Smarla!

Smar said...

thanks Peach! :D 

Robx Bautista said...

Excited na me!

grabe I can only imagine all the work. Pero once you're settled dyan sa Wordpress, smooth sailing na. =)

Always remember to backup your files sa WP before you update anything!

Engrjohnraycabrera said...

exciting isn't it? new home, new site features, etc. 

ela_kaimo said...

Can't wait to see your new site! :)

Smar said...

yup yup! :D nakakaexcite sobra, im still learning wordpress but super fun :) 

Smar said...

i really cant wait to finish it na rin :D 

Smar said...

yeaaaah! happened to me before, i installed a bad plugin :O back up talaga is the way to go :)