Wednesday, July 28, 2010

One Tree Hill: The only thing wrong with love and faith and belief is not having it.

Haley: [To Lucas] You know that romantic notion that all the garbage and the pain is really healing and beautiful and sort of poetic? It’s not. It’s just garbage and it’s pain. You know what’s better? Love. The day that you start thinking that love is...


To read the rest of this entry, go to www.everydaysweetnotes.COM!

4 comments:

Smar said...

Mine is season 1 & 2. After they graduated from HS, I felt the story wasn't as cohesive as it was before.

Cc said...

I think One Tree Hill is still good. I mean, I miss Lucas and Peyton, but I still really like it. Season 8 is hilarious! But I think my favorite season is probably season 4.

Smar said...

I used to watch it but I stopped when they kept extending it further. :P I love OTH's first few seasons though.

Marxtermind said...

Wow, You love One tree Hill? I used to watch this show, but I haven't got a time now to watch it! :)