Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Winner of Kythe's Real Love Shirt Contest



Hi guys! Sorry this was a few hours delayed. I had to get the answers of some of the contestants whose links I couldn't access. Thanks for responding right away :)


Once again, I'd like to thank everyone who joined the contest. I hope that we will all continue supporting this cause. The answer that stood out the most is from Aida Villanueva:
I will get in touch with Aida through email so I can get her name, mailing address and contact number so we can ship to her the Real Love shirt. 

For those who missed out on this contest, you can still win a free Team Manila Real Love shirt from these other bloggers:



Once again, congratulations Aida! 


I'm sure all of us have known and/or lost at least 1 person in our lives with cancer. Let's all join together in fighting cancer by showing Real Love to kids with cancer. Make a real difference in their lives by joining the Real Love Campaign by liking the Facebook page or by purchasing a Real Love shirt
For more information on the Real Love Campaign, Kythe and how you can help, you may call Unilever Foodsolutions at 588-8855 (Metro Manila) or 1-800-588-8855 (outside Metro Manila) or send an email through foodsolutions.philippines@unilever.com. You can also visit Kythe’s official website (http://www.kythe.org).


Kythe: Because children should be flying kites, not fighting cancer.


~It's the little sweet notes everyday that matter. :)~

4 comments:

aida villanueva said...

Thanks Ms. Smarla!

Being part of this campaign is really a great opportunity for me to help those cancer patients even its only a single like, I know it counts.

Thanks again!

Smarla said...

Yes every like counts :D I really hope you can also invite your friends to volunteer with you for Kythe :) congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Terrific work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the web. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher!

Smarla said...

Thank you so much! :D