Saturday, November 13, 2010

Featured in the Chicago Province of the Society of Jesus Website

Remember I wrote about the "15 Pet Perks of Ignatian Spirituality" for the Philippine Jesuit site? :) Well, I got featured in the Chicago Province of the Society of Jesus website too! Yaaaay!


I just learned about it last Wednesday when Google sent me an email. 


Here it is:


Click here to go to the Chicago Province of Jesuits Website

Thank you so much for this. :) 


Thank you too to CLC for exposing me to the Ignatian Spirituality. It has forever changed me. :)

~It's the little sweet notes everyday that matter. :)~

4 comments:

Admin said...

great job Smarla! :)

Smarla said...

thank yo so much Trixie!

Anonymous said...

Beyond any doubt blog with beneficial informations.

Smarla said...

Awww thank you so much :) Wish I knew your name. :) thank you again!