Here it is:
Thank you so much Ava! :) This really means a lot to me especially since it came from her. I've been following Ava's blog for awhile now (see the blogroll) and it feels humbling to be recognized by her. Thank you again Ava!
To accept the Versatile Blogger Award there are some rules to follow:
- Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.
- Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.
Here are the 7 Random Facts About Me:
1. I become "jologs" (what's the translation? hmm "corny"?) when I'm fronted with my crush
| Jumper Pants (llbean.com) |
2. I've never been out of the country. :( Loser mode.
But I've been around the Philippines: Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao! Yeah! I traveled 5x this year: Puerto Galera, Pangasinan/Quezon, Bohol, Boracay and Palawan.
3. When I was in nursery, I wanted to grow up and become a carpenter because I thought you'd get free jumper pants.
Apparently not. Boo, so I switched to the common childhood dream: become an astronaut. I later fell in love with books and dreamed of becoming a writer.
4. I'm a nerd back in high school and college.
My classmates can attest to this. I love to study. In fact, when I was looking at an old diary, all I ever did was study. :P I even had braces and a big back pack. NERD!
5. I swore never to eat Siomai, Papaitan and that certain Burger after experiencing food poisoning.
But I've eaten siomai again out of peer pressure. I also want to eat Papaitan again but in a trusted restaurant like Adarna Food & Culture. That Burger joint - naaah!
6. When I was on the way to the doctor, I got into an accident! *cue in Alanis Morissette song*
When I was sick from food poisoning, we went to the clinic to have a check up. We rode the taxi on the way and it was running too fast that we crashed into another car! The taxi's hood folded up like origami. Good thing my brother had his seatbelt on. I, on the other hand, flew forward and acquired new bruises. For a brief moment, my stomach didn't hurt anymore since my knees and legs were in pain.
7. I've been blogging for 115+ consecutive days now!
For some reason, when I fall asleep without blogging the night before, I wake up at odd hours and I find myself in front of the computer blogging. Addict! Let's go for 365 consecutive days? I hope my work allows me to. :P
I'm passing on this award to 7 great blogs (in no particular order) I wish I could give out more!:
I love his food posts and his art tutorial posts! Plus I love the side remarks, they always make me laugh :) Plus the website's really nice to look at! With one look at his site, you could tell he's very talented and creative.
I met Lorra in a costume party thrown by a common friend. When we became FB friends, I saw her tumblr and fell in love with it. She's a great artist! You could also tell she's a romantic. :)
A recent find but I love her blog immediately! Her food posts always make me drool. I also love the fact that she covers places that I don't frequent.
I'm hooked on this blog. Seriously, she's an amazing writer. You can really feel, see, taste, smell the story as if you're in the story as well. Plus, her baby is GOSH DARN CUTE!
I love this blog for her food posts and her eye make up pictures. Plus, she's a really friendly and warm person - you can tell through her writing.
6. Me Likes Art
A recent find as well through Robbie's (The Creative Dork) blog. His posts always make me laugh. I especially love the Disturbing Children's Book post. I shared that post with several of my friends and we just kept laughing.
Even before I started blogging, I read Gela's blog a lot. She takes fabulous photographs and she's also a fashionista. She was my fencing partner back in college. Haha, P.E. days!
For more of my favorite blogs, check out my blogroll. Actually I read more blogs than those in my blogroll. :P
Have a great weekend!
~It's the little sweet notes everyday that matter. :)~








20 comments:
Congratulations for the award.
wow, congrats for the award, i received similar award =)
aww thanks for the sweet acknowledgement!:) you really deserve the award :)
Wow naman, thank you so much for this. I'm flattened. hehehehe
aww, this is sweet, Smarla! yay, fencing! haha. thank you! <3
boat ride through the sky
Smarlaaaaaaaa! Thanks for this! <3
smarla THANK YOU !! for the award!! wow thank you so much i really appreciate the shout out. and i really liked the facts about you. i am surprised you have never been outside of the Philippines. you seem very worldy. i don't know why. keep up the good work here and shoot for a year! your posts make me drool and i always love coming over for your food adventures. blogging is so much fun because it keeps you motivated and excited about life. thanks again and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Hi Marla, thank you so much! :)
Hi Mona,
Congrats too! :D
Once again, thank you so much Ava! :) this means a lot :D
Hi Will, you're welcome! :D I love your blog
Hi Fencing partner, haha, you're welcome :D i love your photos :D
Hi Robbie! :D you're welcome! panalo talaga yung ang sakit sa bangs expression. hahaha
Hi Artemis!
You're welcome! You really deserve it. I really love your blog. You should write a book because your writing's amazing. :)
I agree, blogging gives you an extra reason to live a more exciting life. :D
OMG, Smarla!!! Super thanks for this. I wanna say a lot but here, lemme just hug you. *bearhug* Again, thank you so much and more power to your blog.
You're welcome Dash! You deserve it :D
Thanks girl! Just got back need some catching up to do!
xoxo
MrsM
Hi Michelle :) you're welcome :)
It's about time your blog gets an award. Masterful writing coupled with great photography is a recipe for success.
Awww thank you so much! :) that's really sweet
Post a Comment