So far, Gary Valenciano is the only guy who can make me feel giddy every single time - even after seven years.
Yesterday, Greg and I went to Eastwood Mall for the sole purpose of watching the "free" (you need to buy the Php400 album onsite to get in) concert of Gary V.
I kept telling Greg, "I feel like I'm in high school all over again." Yes, I was and still am a super fan of Gary Valenciano since third year high school.
I actually became a fan by accident when I chanced upon a Gary V mall show while I was doing my usual shopping. Since then, I have been watching his Araneta Coliseum and Music Museum concerts and I have stocked up on his albums. My friends in high school and college can attest to this. :)
After graduating from high school, I handed Gary V a letter during one of his meet & greet sessions. Aside from my fan girl letter, I also inserted an invite to my play. Haha I know, it's so embarrassing but I was so hopeful that he will go. (Asa!) I would actually peek through the stage curtains minutes before every play just to see if Gary V was in the audience.
For my 18th birthday, my sister surprised me by bringing me to ASAP and she actually got Gary V to talk to us during commercial break and greet me when they went on air! That was seriously the most "kilig" birthday greeting I've ever received. Fast forward to 2010, I find myself still giddy over Gary V. Like I said, it's like I'm back to my high school self.
Here's the video of Gary V's performance and meet & greet session that night for everyone for tweeted me to document the show:
Finally, after several years, I got a video with Gary V (instead of the usual picture) and I had my fourth CD signed:
After four signed CDs, an embarrassing fan letter, 1 on air birthday greeting and several mall shows and concerts, Gary V can still make me squeal like a fan girl. :P Thank you Gary V for the great show last night!
PS. Thank you to my dear friend Greg for staying with me throughout the concert and the meet & greet! He seriously had to bear with all of my pinches brought about by my giddiness.
PS 2. The video's here already! yaaaay! Youtube cooperated with me already. I had to edit the video to minimize the fan girl screams recorded in the videos. :P
Other Gary Valenciano Related Posts:
~It's the little sweet notes everyday that matter. :)~







15 comments:
Congrats on your signed CDs! Fan girl na fan girl ka pala. :D
i was here too, i was near the Marks&Spencers boutique, it's at the backstage actually. daming tao sa harap eh, pati mga aso nanonood.
SMARLEEE! What is mega autograph signing?! Nakakatuwa ka naman! :D
sorry, rj!
he is epic! i used to go around school saying i want him to be my dad hahaha :)) nice pictures! lucky!!
and by the way, ba't may mga naka-blocked names sa CD. hahaha.
Hi Will!
Hahahaha! yes sobra, nakakahiya akong kasama sa mga ganito kasi I force whoever I go with to stand with me pag trip ko. :P
Hi John Ray,
Ah talaga? :) sayang di tayo nagkita! Ang dami kasing tao. And yes, pati mga aso nanonood. Hahahaha!
I blocked off the names kasi mga friends ko yan na ayaw magpalagay ng names nila. Super unique names din kasi sila. :P
Hi Justin,
Hahaha, fruits of my labor! matagal din kaya magpa-sign lalo na sa mga mall show. :P Pero kilig naman ako each time kaya worth it :)
Hahaha ang kulit, sino naglagay ng gary v comment? hahaha, in fairness natawa ako :P
HI Ava,
It's okay, I used to tell people that I'm the real wife of Gary V tpos mga anak ko sina Paolo. It doesn't even make sense kasi mas matanda saken si Paolo. Hahaha
And yes, he's epic!
I can't wait to add the video in this post!
Parang hindi tumatanda si Gary V.
I know the feeling of being a fan girl. No matter how long it is, when there's a new buzz, a fan girl never misses on them.
Hi Badet,
Yes, sobrang galing niya pa rin at malambot pa rin yung katawan! Pure energy talaga :)
eeeeeeeeeh! I'm a Gary V fan, too! Aaaaaw, hindi naman halata na fangirl ka. hahahaha
happiness! I love his classics, especially Sana Maulit Muli, Paano, Narito ang Puso Ko, what else? andami! he's one great artist talaga no? :D
Hi Jayvie,
diba! super gwapo niya talaga tapos pag sumayaw, shuuuux. :D hot!
lagi akong napapa-aww pag tinutugtog niya sana maulit muli :)
Post a Comment