Did you miss out on our Dark Chocolate Truffles giveaway for 12 Baskets Bakeshop customers?
Fret not, here's the recipe so you can indulge in as much chocolate truffles you want!
Dark Chocolate Truffles are the perfect luscious after-dinner coffee desserts! My brother and RJ keep asking me to make even more since these little balls are so richly chocolatey with a glorious bitter ending. If you love dark chocolate, this Dark Chocolate Truffles recipe will make you love it even more!
Here our 3rd baking demo:
---
Fred Yang is a baker-proud owner of 12 Baskets Bakeshop in San Juan City.
Baby Angtuaco is a photo enthusiast who specializes in macro photography.
*Recipe taken from The Best of Food Magazine Cookbook (just increased chilling time)
Fret not, here's the recipe so you can indulge in as much chocolate truffles you want!
Dark Chocolate Truffles are the perfect luscious after-dinner coffee desserts! My brother and RJ keep asking me to make even more since these little balls are so richly chocolatey with a glorious bitter ending. If you love dark chocolate, this Dark Chocolate Truffles recipe will make you love it even more!
Here our 3rd baking demo:
Here are the ingredients:
1 cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 3/4 cups chopped dark chocolate
1/3 cup butter, softened
Confectioner's Sugar for rolling
Cocoa Powder for rolling
Here's a review of the steps:
Now isn't that so easy?
So make your own Dark Chocolate Truffles and feel free to be adventurous with your choice of topping! :)
Fred Yang is a baker-proud owner of 12 Baskets Bakeshop in San Juan City.
Baby Angtuaco is a photo enthusiast who specializes in macro photography.
*Recipe taken from The Best of Food Magazine Cookbook (just increased chilling time)
~It's the little sweet notes everyday that matter~




3 comments:
Awwww thank you Jayvie! :D
hihi nakikinita na talaga kita on you own cooking/baking show. :D
Recently I was extremely low on money and debts were eating me from all sides! That was UNTIL I decided to make money.. on the internet! I went to surveymoneymaker dot net, and started filling in surveys for cash, and surely I've been far more able to pay my bills! I'm so glad, I did this! With all the financial stress these years, I really hope all of you will give it a chance. - gvob
Post a Comment