Wish you could travel the world and taste every local cuisine?
I do. I really do.
I would kill to tag along with Anthony Bourdain during his No Reservations tapings just so I could taste food from all over the world! No matter how absurd or crazy the food is, just as long as it's edible, I wouldn't hesitate in giving it a try. ;)
But for now, while I save up enough money for a non stop food trip circumnavigating the globe, let me take you to a trip around the world with food.
Without leaving the Philippines, join me in my trip Around the World with Food series starting this week as I travel and connect with the world through food.
We will first fly to the land of romance, Paris, for a lovely breakfast by the Eiffel Tower. For lunch, we'll make our way through the Mediterranean seas and stop over at Greece for some really creamy yogurt topped with honey.
After our European leg, we'll have some hearty snacks over at San Francisco. If we still have time and enough stomach space, we'll also indulge in India's festive cuisine. And for our last stop, we'll celebrate the richness of our very own Philippine culture with Moro cuisine.
Now, are you ready to dive in?
Join me this week for I assure you, it will be a mouth watering food trip you can't miss out!
PS. Remember to come hungry!
---
Are you looking for a nice restaurant or a vacation spot? I'll be more than willing to help! Go to "Ask Smarla" section and check out my Food & Travel Map. I'll do my best to help you out. :)
I do. I really do.
I would kill to tag along with Anthony Bourdain during his No Reservations tapings just so I could taste food from all over the world! No matter how absurd or crazy the food is, just as long as it's edible, I wouldn't hesitate in giving it a try. ;)
But for now, while I save up enough money for a non stop food trip circumnavigating the globe, let me take you to a trip around the world with food.
Without leaving the Philippines, join me in my trip Around the World with Food series starting this week as I travel and connect with the world through food.
We will first fly to the land of romance, Paris, for a lovely breakfast by the Eiffel Tower. For lunch, we'll make our way through the Mediterranean seas and stop over at Greece for some really creamy yogurt topped with honey.
After our European leg, we'll have some hearty snacks over at San Francisco. If we still have time and enough stomach space, we'll also indulge in India's festive cuisine. And for our last stop, we'll celebrate the richness of our very own Philippine culture with Moro cuisine.
Now, are you ready to dive in?
Join me this week for I assure you, it will be a mouth watering food trip you can't miss out!
PS. Remember to come hungry!
---
Are you looking for a nice restaurant or a vacation spot? I'll be more than willing to help! Go to "Ask Smarla" section and check out my Food & Travel Map. I'll do my best to help you out. :)
~It's the little sweet notes everyday that matter~




6 comments:
It's Tiyulah Itum - a Tausug dish :)
Yup yup it's Anthony Bourdain time! :D
Thank you so much @2614ad265216a4767eddde168594f50f ! I didn't know you also have a blog :)
What is that first dish?? I'm actually intrigued. XD
Smarla!!! sama ako! yay! let's Anthony Bourdain ourselves! :D
Link kita sa blog ko Smarla :)
Post a Comment