Since bulk of the campaign was held during summer break, RJ wasn't around to see much of the action. We were mostly communicating via texts and phone calls. It was also around this time that he got his braces. He was actually very excited about choosing the color of his braces. I was joking that he should get hot pink or neon green so that people will be blinded whenever he smiles. On the day he got his braces, he didn't tell me which color he ended up with. A few days later, he sent me a picture of his braces. He had yellow braces! :) It was such a sweet gesture because he knew how tired I was from the campaign. It was a small gesture, but it meant a lot especially at the height of the campaign.
Note: The picture here is not the picture he sent me. I just got in online. He doesn't use lip gloss! :))
~It's the little sweet notes everyday that matter. :)~
No comments:
Post a Comment