My friend, Andre, saw my post about Ms. Nikka's personalized cupcakes just in time before their anniversary. :) She texted me last week but never heard again if Ms. Nikka could accomodate her order. When I logged in to multiply today, I saw pictures of Andre's cupcakes for her boyfriend Bri. Let me share them with you :)
Ms. Nikka surely did a great job! :) I'm happy my blog was able to help my friend look for a special gift for her boyfriend on their anniversary. Happy Anniversary guys! :)
~It's the little sweet notes everyday that matter. :)~
2 comments:
Awww thank you Ms. Nikka. :) Yes, I remember you also understood the ACLC cross and asked why there are so many clients with John Lloyd cupcake toppers. Hahaha. Thank you Ma'am Nikka!
I remember you Smarla. How I can forget someone with a name like yours? :) And, Atenean ka din diba? I remember molding the JVP topper, etc and "understanding" them. :) I also remember you picking up the cupcakes and me giving you a peck on the cheek after you took your order. :) Thanks again for the kind words. Hubby was asking me nga why you never told me to check your blog and I said, "It's perhaps because she didn't want to seem self-involved." Thanks again. God bless you more. :)
Post a Comment