We recently got back from our trip to Aklan to attend my lola's 90th birthday party and to go to Boracay.
I have to be honest, I was a bit lonely in Boracay because I was always the 3rd wheel (with my parents) or the 5th wheel (with my siblings) since RJ couldn't join the trip.
Anyway, the best thing about the trip was that I was able to take a lot of photos. I also realized that Boracay is such a nice place to be with if you're with your special someone since the view is always amazing. It's one of those places where you take one look at the view and you wish could share it with someone special.
These were taken at different times of the day during my stay in 3 day stay in Boracay. Isn't Boracay beautiful? :)
Here's a panoramic shot of Boracay in the afternoon. I envy this guy, he's just chilling under the sun while reading a book. The beach is really breathtaking at any time of day.
The couples in this trip really had a great time. When we were there, the waves were really strong. It was like we were in a wave pool! My sister and I kept running after the waves so we can jump every time the wave would be at its peak.
Of course, with such a beautiful scene, the couples couldn't resist taking photos of each other.
Hahaha I feel like such a couple paparazzi! But seriously, Boracay is such a nice romantic weekend getaway for couples.
The best time to visit Boracay for couples is during off peak months: June-December. The party months (for barkadas) are from March-May. During these months, the beach is crowded with summer promotional events and beach party people. So if you want some quiet time with your special someone, visit Boracay during off peak season.
Plus rates are much cheaper during off peak season. Boat rides, wind surfing and jet ski go for as low as P400 per person each. There are other activities to do in Boracay such as banana boat, snorkeling, scuba diving, skim boarding, kite surfing and the new zipline. You can arrange these trips with any of the guys that approach you along the beach with little laminated print outs. Remember, talk to them in Filipino or better yet in Bisaya in order to get cheaper rates. Don't forget to bargain!
Also another tip, when you go to Boracay, take the tricycles that are moving rather than the ones who are just stationary since they are much cheaper. They should only charge you P7/person for short trips.
Being the third/fifth wheel in this trip only made me miss RJ more. :) Of course before we left, I had to leave this sweet note behind:
So if you're thinking of a beach trip sometime in June-December, go to Boracay. I promise, you won't regret it. :) Seriously, with a beach like Boracay, who wouldn't fall in love with the place?
~It's the little sweet notes everyday that matter. :)~
















No comments:
Post a Comment