Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday Mass Together

Hey it's my 25th entry in this blog! :) Yaaaaay! :) That means I've been writing for this blog for 25 straight days. *Bow* Haha. 



Anyway, today was really a slow Sunday with RJ. Main highlight was going to mass with him. There's just something about going to mass that's really energizing especially when you're with your family or with your special someone. 



Since I can't just miss Sunday mass with my family, I had to attend mass twice. One in our village and another in St. Joseph with RJ. Even if it's the same readings, the two masses just had a different feel. Probably it's because they cater to different types of communities. 


We used to go to masses together before but we lost the habit when he left for his hometown for the whole summer break. My Jesuit friend advised us to go to mass together once again. I must say it was one of the best advices. :) Mass just has a way of bonding people together - not just in the shared experience level. I can't really pinpoint how it bonds, but I guess it's grace from celebrating your spirituality together. I guess the saying "the family that prays together, stays together" shares the same point of view. Whether it's a Sunday or a weekday, I recommend going to mass together for couples and families :) 


~It's the little sweet notes everyday that matter. :)~

No comments: