Monday, September 20, 2010

The Danny and Annie Love Story: Love at a Time of Cancer

My friend Fid posted another great video clip on Facebook, "Danny and Annie."
It's a short clip about the love story of two couples: from their very first date, their marriage and until they died. 


It moved me to tears. Maybe I'm really such a crybaby. It's such an awww video clip but really sad as well. I want to share it with you guys. This is the kind of love that really amazes me.



Don't you think Danny is such a dream guy? He's such a romantic, I love it <3 The love letters are just awwww... - every morning love letters :) Awww.. And the phone call every April 22nd at 3 'o Clock- shuuuucks. I also love the image of finding shelter in your marriage. "Marriage is like having a color television, once you have it, you never want to go back to black and white."


Annie's such a strong woman. That was really sweet what she did after the funeral - walking alone. It's bittersweet. It must be so hard to lose your life partner. I'm amazed at how strong she is. May God bless their souls, they lived a great married life. :) Cheers Danny and Annie! Here's their actual photo:
I feel thankful to have heard of their love and marriage. It's amazing how much they love each other even up to the end. It's great how much comfort they received from their marriage and how it helped them grow through the years. It's the same love that supported them through trying times. I'm just amazed especially with the fact that it's a life story of real individuals. Thank you guys for blessing the world with your love story. :) You have inspired all of us. 


Here's a link to learn more about Annie Perasa and this video: click me!


Here's another favorite quote:
"I could write on and on about her. She lights up the room in the morning when she tells me to put my hands on her shoulders so she can support me. She lights up my life when she says to me at night, "would you like a little ice cream?" or "would you please drink more water?" Those are not very romantic things to say, but they stir my heart. In my mind, in my heart, there has never been, there is not now, or never will be another Annie."
*teaaar*


~It's the little sweet notes everyday that matter. :)~


Thank you to the following for the video and pictures:


inspiredkara.blogspot.com --> actual photo
areyouscreening.com --> screenshot of 1st scene
rauchbrothers animation --> video

No comments: