Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Conspiracy Night with Noel Cabangon: This Song is for you RJ :)

Last Wednesday (October 6), I was supposed to go to Conspiracy Garden Cafe with my friend, Gian but he had to back out the day before because of work overload. I still needed to go to Conspiracy though for a writing assignment. (I'll let you know more about this in the future.) 


When I told RJ that Gian can't make it, he volunteered to go with me without any hesitation. He's really busy lately with finals coming up so it meant so much that he agreed to come with me :) Thanks RJ!
Noel Cabangon at Conspiracy Garden Cafe (photo courtesy of tradercurrencies.com)
Since it was a Wednesday night, it meant Noel Cabangon night in Conspiracy Garden Cafe. Just to thank RJ for coming with me, I wrote a song for him on a tissue and asked the waiter to hand it to Noel. This was the first request that was sung. Thanks Noel! I know we're both still young but this song is for you RJ! Happy monthsary. :)
I know our own video in Conspiracy is not so steady so here's the music video of Noel Cabangon's version of "Kahit Maputi na Ang Buhok Ko" It's a really cute video!
I want to learn how to play this on guitar. It looks difficult though with all the bar chords but I'll give it a try. :)


The moment I can play it, I'll play it for RJ. This song is really dedicated to you. Thank you for yet another great month, looking forward to more shared memories. Happy Monthsary RJ! :)

The 
Team Manila Real Love Shirt Giveaway ENDS TOMORROW at 8PM. Don't forget to join the contest (click me for details!) and you can win a free Team Manila Real Love shirt. You won't just get a new shirt, you'd also be helping out Kythe's kids with cancer. :) Hurry!


~It's the little sweet notes everyday that matter. :)~


Kahit Maputi na ang Buhok Ko 
(Original version by Sharon Cuneta)



Kung tayo ay matanda na
Sana'y di tayo magbago

Kailan man, nasaan ma'y
Ito ang pangarap ko ...


Makuha mo pa kayang
Ako'y hagkan at yakapin, hmm
Hanggang sa pagtanda natin
Nagtatanong lang sa 'yo
Ako pa kaya'y ibigin mo
Kung maputi na ang buhok ko ...


Pagdating ng araw
Ang 'yong buhok ay puputi na rin
Sabay tayong mangangarap
Nang nakaraan sa 'tin ...


Ang nakalipas ay ibabalik natin, hmm
Ipapaalala ko sa 'yo ang aking pangako
Na ang pag-ibig ko'y laging sa 'yo
Kahit maputi na ang buhok ko ...


Instrumental:
(Repeat Last stanza)


Kahit maputi na ang buhok ko ...

No comments: