Thursday, October 14, 2010

Featured in Serbia's Ambassador to the World Website! Yay!

While I was trying to see a preview of one of my blog entries, I suddenly noticed a post linked to my entry on Balkan Express. It turns out that the website, Serbia's Ambassador to the World wrote about me. :) 






Here's the link to see the whole article: click me!


Wow thank you so much! Up to now I'm still raving about Balkan Express' food. I still haven't found a close match. I'm actually planning to go on a Burger Fest so that I can verify a previous claim that I made about Balkan Express' Cevapcici, "In my 22 years of life, these are the best burgers I ever had." I'm excited for this! Any challengers? 


Thanks again Serbia's Ambassador to the World! More power to Serbia and more power to Balkan Express! :D This just made my day. :) I'm still giddy inside. :D


Anyway, don't forget to check out my blog entry for the day on Cubao Expo's Alan's Grill


~It's the little sweet notes everyday that matter. :)~

6 comments:

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Wow That a great feat!
Keep it up!
xoxo
MrsM

Smarla said...

Thank you so much Michelle! :D

PauL said...

i did not know that you're so famous..haha lol iba talaga pag sikat,, =D

Smarla said...

Hahaha! lol, nagulat lang din ako. :P

PauL said...

nainspire tuloy akong gumawa ng blog haha(lol) ... your my inspiration.. *charing* ..=D i love food..:) basta masarap.. =P and mahilig ako mgpicture.. but i'm not much of a writer ='(

Smarla said...

There are food picture blogs :) Tumblr is a great blog site for photo heavy blogs :)