I was in third year at this time. All classes had Homeroom Teachers and Assistant Homeroom Teachers. In the middle of the year, the Homeroom Teacher of one of the sections suddenly had to leave. Her name, if I remember correctly, was Ms. Dana. She was also our class' English teacher and I really loved her. She was petite, friendly and she always wore a big lovely smile for everyone.
On her last day in school, her partner Assistant Homeroom Teacher (Sir Andre) and her homeroom class organized a small surprise for her on the field. Our high school has a huge field in the middle and our classrooms were located on the 3rd floor of the building beside it.
![]() |
| High School Field |
They were all standing there with their individual red balloons in such a way that they spelled out, "I <3 U." (I love you) It looked so nice from the third floor.
![]() |
| photo courtesy of absolutelynotmartha.blogspot.com |
Too bad I didn't have a digital camera back then to capture that moment but it was one of the sweetest things ever. Ms. Dana felt so touched that I think it made it harder for her to leave her girls. I would have cried if it was for me. :)
Good job batchmates :)
Thank you Ms. Dana for being a great professor. Wish we had you as our prof for a longer time.
PS. I added a new "Grab My Badge" on the side. :D Yaaay! Blog sites make all the coding so much easy.
PS 2. My blog got accepted to the Foodie Blog roll! Wohoo! The widget is on the right side. :D
PS 3. I'm going to the Bonfire later. Say hi if you see me! :)
PS. I added a new "Grab My Badge" on the side. :D Yaaay! Blog sites make all the coding so much easy.
PS 2. My blog got accepted to the Foodie Blog roll! Wohoo! The widget is on the right side. :D
PS 3. I'm going to the Bonfire later. Say hi if you see me! :)
~It's the little sweet notes everyday that matter. :)~



4 comments:
That's such a cool, sweet story. :) Have fun at the bonfire!
My favorite song!!!
Hi ZJ! :) Thanks, I had a great time at the bonfire. :D
Hi Medifast Coupons, did mean 99 luft balloons? :) that's a really fun song :D
Post a Comment