RJ and I love to eat! (Yes, I eat a lot and I can eat even more than RJ if I'm in the mood.) We've been dreaming about buffets last week and finally we were able to try one of the buffets we have been eyeing on: Grills & Sizzles Steakhouse in Examiner Street, West Triangle, Quezon City!
Grills & Sizzles Steakhouse offers breakfast buffet (Php 139/head) and dinner buffet (Php298/head). Although there have been no reviews about their dinner buffet yet (at least from the blogs I've read), we decided to try it since it's a steak buffet. I know right? STEAK BUFFET! :D :D :D Plus their cheesecakes look so yummy in their pictures.
I had 6-7 steaks that night. I really loved their gravy! I just wished their all of their steaks were cooked medium rare. It wasn't consistent, some were well done, medium rare and medium. They're all in one plate so it's really a guessing game.
I kept smiling whenever I would luckily get a medium rare steak! YUM! Blood! *insert vampire laugh here* Kidding! But I love my steak medium rare since it's more moist and tender. RJ likes his well done so we kept on trading steaks that night. I loved their steak recipe though. :) It was delicious! It doesn't overpower the meat.
I'm just a bit disappointed with the selection. It's basically just 1 soup, 1 salad, 1 pasta, 1 sausage dish, 1 rice (paella), 2 desserts and 1 type of steak. I was hoping for more types of steaks: porterhouse, tbone, tenderloin, rib eye... YUM! That night they only served tenderloin (I think). Despite this, I still enjoyed the buffet. Who doesn't love steak buffet? STEAKS, STEAKS STEAKS! :D
And of course, we tried out their really delicious Oreo Cheesecake. Really delicious! :) Its cheese's texture is like ice cream and we loved it! A definite must try! (Sorry I forgot how much it was) It was a perfect way to end the the meal!
The place is more popular for their breakfast buffet since I think it has been running much longer. The food blogs I've read have been raving about it since they offer a good variety of comforting breakfast foods. You can check out reviews of their breakfast buffet here: Gimikainan2 & Ruthilicious. (I know, I read too many food blogs!)
They offer fried rice, pandesal, salted eggs, scrambled eggs with tomatoes, beef strips, tocino, champorado, arroz caldo, churos with choco syrup, fruit medley and pichi pichi. They say the champorado is a real winner!
All in all, this is a great place to go to for those nom nom nom nights. This is the place to go to most especially if you're craving for steak but under a tight budget.
Nothing beats sharing a great meal and rubbing your happy tummy with great company + happy wallets!
More Info on Grills & Sizzles Steakhouse:
Address: 57 Examiner St., West Triangle
Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Phone Number: (63 2) 410 5345, (63 2) 925-8453
Breakfast Buffet: Everyday, 6:30-10AM
Dinner Buffet: Weekdays, 6:00-10PM
~It's the little sweet notes everyday that matter. :)~
Thanks to Gimikainan2 for the last two photos :)






6 comments:
i love steak..=) have you tried EVERYTHING AT STEAK at wilson greenhills? malapet dun sa house of lasagna
is this the one near the gas station? Not yet but I've heard good reviews nga :D
yeah that one..=) beside petron.. just love their steak..=) ikaw ata lahat ng pagkaen love mo..haha lol and hinde halata sa katawan that you love eating.. *peace* =D
Haha yes I have yet to try that place pa. :) Hmmm may certain food din akong ayaw like radish.
Namana ko lang yung fast metabolism kaya di halata na matakaw. Haha
Yes I love the unlimited supply of steaks :D
Miss this place!
Post a Comment