| Despicable Me Movie Poster |
Despicable Me is a story about a supervillain named Gru who is trying to stay relevant in the villain scene after another villain, Vector, stole the Egyptian pyramids. He then concocted a plan to steal the moon. However, his archenemy Vector stole from him an instrument vital to his diabolical plan. Learning of Vector's sweet tooth, Gru adopted 3 young cookie selling orphans in order to steal back this instrument. Little did he know that these 3 girls will change his life.
Among the girls, I would say that I love the youngest, Agnes, the most. Seriously, who can resist her big innocent puppy eyes? I love her funny cheek noises, "It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die" lines and her not-breathing-tactics. She's just gosh darn adorable!
It's definitely a perfect family movie that will make you laugh for its dark humor. We kept laughing the whole time. Gru's little minions were extremely hilarious! I love them! They just make the film even more lovable.
Parents should watch this movie with their children or parents-to-be should watch it with their partners. It's a movie that will make you wish you had kids! Even though it will make you laugh so much, it has a sharply written script for those heart warming family scenes. It will warm even cynical hearts.
I'm really happy I watched it with my parents. It's the perfect parents-daughter bonding movie. It just reminds you how great it is to be in a loving family. Thanks mom and dad :)
I want to watch it for the second time with RJ. I'm sure he'll love the movie too. It will remind him of our dear Payatas kids that we used to play with back in college. Now they're just so big already! Kids grow up so fast.
It may not be as solid as Finding Nemo, but it's a definite must-watch sweet movie for families. :) I'm sure both parents and children will love the film. We sure did!
~It's the little sweet notes everyday that matter. :)~
All credits to Despicable Me for the pictures :)

No comments:
Post a Comment