I do! :)
I've always been intrigued about Fun Ranch since we usually see it when we're passing through C-5. It's just beside Tiendesitas but I've never had the chance to go there until yesterday.
I had to pick up two tickets in Fun Ranch yesterday. I couldn't find the main office so I was able to explore the place a little bit and all I could say was, "I MISS BEING A KID!" I could hear this song playing in my head: "forever young, i want to be forever young"
After asking for some directions, I finally found the main office and got my tickets. To my surprise, as soon as I opened the door, there was a train fast approaching! Haha, I panicked! :P
The train was just going around and around the entire second floor like it was the most normal thing in the world. Hahaha! Yes imagine, what if offices also had internal trains to transport you from one room to another! Cool :)
I was forced to cross this hanging bridge just to avoid the train. This bridge kept bouncing a little as I was passing through and I just smiled to myself, "This is such a fun place!"
As I was crossing through the bridge, I saw their water park and I had to cross back again just to take pictures! I hope they allow "kids" my age to go inside those water balls! I've always wanted to do that and roll down a terrain just like in Amazing Race.
There are also water boats similar to those in Enchanted Kingdom! :D
Too bad I didn't have much time to spare so I just took pictures of everything on my way out. There are several party rooms with different themes such as the "Rainbow Room." Yes, kids can celebrate their birthday here! Here's an article written about their Fun Ranch Parties: click me.
There are also Family Fun rooms where all members of the family can play.
![]() |
| Did you notice the cat under the cat sign! Hahaha! :)) |
Kids can also rent rollerblades so they can skate around the area! There are also carnival rides and bumper cars here.
For highly competitive kids like me, there's laser tag. Hahahaha, kids you're going down! Kidding! Last time we played laser tag with kids, we got defeated so badly. Boooo!
Honestly, I want to come back to this place with RJ! Hehe, I hope they allow us to play like big kids. :P I'm so envious of kids!
For those who got curious, I picked up two tickets for the Ultimate Taste Test on November 5! Let me know if you're coming too! I'm so excited about this event. I hope there are a lot of foodies and food concessionaires! I want to eat and try out exotic food. I'll let you know more about this event soon. :)
Anyway, here are more pictures of Fun Ranch from their multiply site.
For more information on Fun Ranch, you can also read Our Awesome Planet's write up on the place: click me!
More Info on Fun Ranch:
Address: Frontera Verde Ortigas Avenue Corner C5
Pasig, Philippines (Beside Tiendesitas)Contact Number: 706-3031 or 706-3029
Operating Hours: Mon-Thurs: 12nn-9:00PM, Friday: 12nn-10:00PM, Saturday: 10AM-10PM,
Sunday & Holidays 10:00AM-9PM
~It's the little sweet notes everyday that matter. :)~
















9 comments:
that does look like a very fun place to spend the afternoon at!
It is! When I went there, all the kids were in cute costumes too :)
Wow what a great place for a party. Or just to hang out...:)
@Smarla,
This is one of the fun places in my list: the where-to-bring-Miguel-list!
Uunahin ko muna yung malalapit puntahan. :p
@La Bella Vita, yes I think Miguel will love this place! I envy kids, they have Fun Ranch now :P
Thanks for coming to Fun Ranch.:)))
@Fun Ranch, thank you too! :)
Hi Dale,
Yes it's a great party place :) Wish I was a kid again!
Pakyaw has a deal today at Fun Ranch. Ride all you can at 45% off. So that's only P162 instead of P295. :) Visit http://bit.ly/kTqfM3
Post a Comment