Sunday, November 14, 2010

One Tree Hill: Sometimes, all you need is ONE

Did you go through the One Tree Hill frenzy as well? 
(photo courtesy of watch-one-tree-hill-online.org)
Aside from having the best soundtrack, thanks to Peyton's character, One Tree Hill also has one of the most insightful scripts. In fact, there are so many quotable quotes sprinkled throughout the seasons.

In fact, I wrote about one of the One Tree Hill quotable quotes in one of my earlier blog posts: click me


Honestly, I no longer watch One Tree Hill since I feel they've overstretched the story. Peyton and Lucas are no longer there! It's not the same anymore. Anyway, I loved OTH seasons 1-4. 


Here's one of the best quotes from the TV series: 
(photo courtesy of chefsy.vox.com)
"There are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one."
Do you remember a similar quote? This quote strongly reminds me of the quote from Shall We Dance. I also wrote about that before: click me. 


I miss the original OTH! 


Have a great Sunday! 


~It's the little sweet notes everyday that matter. :)~

9 comments:

Britt Slips said...

my absolute faaaaavvoorrite show!
I am a bit guilty of still watching it, even though it is very far from what it used to be... I just have such a big connection with them all.. its rather pathetic.
This also happens to be one of my favorite quotes from the show. The intros and outros by the characters used to be the best, especially when lucas was able to quote a famous writer and the story line would find a way to fit into that quote. So clever by the research/writers.

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

i love OTH, but i never got to follow it that much :(

Smarla said...

Hi Britt Slips,

Yes I agree. I love Peyton's music and art. :) I agree, I love it when Lucas would end the episode. Good job writers.

My sister still watches the show since it's hard to let go. So don't worry. :) I miss Lucas and Peyton too much so I stopped watching.

Smarla said...

Hi Ava!

Awww it's okay, the best seasons are seasons 1-3. Other than that, it's so-so.

Plus, there are so many better tv series now. Modern Family FTW!

Jayvie said...

para na syang Anna Karenina sa kahabaan haha.

pero panalo ang mga quotes sa OTH. hihi. sa Facebook ko lang madalas nababasa :D

Smarla said...

I agree, masyadong pinahaba like Anna Karenina! I watched that show too! :))

juowugor said...

Recently I was really, really low on cash and debts were eating me from all sides! That was UNTIL I decided to make money.. on the internet. I went to surveymoneymaker dot net, and started filling in surveys for cash, and surely I've been far more able to pay my bills! I'm so glad, I did this!!! - zo4f

lugioeh said...

kl7S - The Last years i used to be really, really low on cash and debits were eating me from all angles!! That was Until i learned to make money.. on the Internet! I landed on surveymoneymaker period net, and started filling in surveys for money, and doing so i have been far more able to do my things!! i'm so glad, that I did this!!! WDg8

mouxohu1986 said...

kl7S - The Last years i used to be really, really low on cash and debits were eating me from all angles!! That was Until i learned to make money.. on the Internet! I landed on surveymoneymaker period net, and started filling in surveys for money, and doing so i have been far more able to do my things!! i'm so glad, that I did this!!! WDg8