Friday, November 5, 2010

Update on the Kythe Real Love Shirt Contest

When I got back from my Palawan trip over the weekend, I saw a small mail package on my bed. It was from Ms. Janette Toral! She sent me my own Team Manila Real Love shirt for running the contest in my blog. Yaaaay! I wore it yesterday when I went out:

In an earlier blog post, I already announced the winner for my blog's Kythe contest. However, I was informed that she has already won in another blog. I then chose another winner with a great answer as well - Ms. April Kwong:


So congratulations to Ms. April Kwong for winning a free Team Manila Real Love shirt! Yaaay!
For those who are interested in purchasing this limited-edition shirt, it is available in Team Manila outlets in Rockwell, SM Mall of Asia, Trinoma and online through its website for Php550 or $12.50




By purchasing your own limited edition Real Love shirt, you are supporting Kythe's program for kids with cancer. Parts of the proceeds will go directly to Kythe Foundation and its operations for cancer-stricken kids. Click here to view the women's Real Love shirt and the men's Real Love shirt.

In order to mobilize the public further, Unilever Foodsolutions also has a Facebook page dedicated to the Real Love campaign. With every 1,000 “Like” entries until it reaches 10,000 fans, Unilever Foodsolutions will donate 1,000 sandwiches to the different Kythe partner hospitals.

I'm sure all of us have known and/or lost at least 1 person in our lives with cancer. Let's all join together in fighting cancer by showing Real Love to kids with cancer. Make a real difference in their lives by joining the Real Love Campaign by liking the Facebook page or by purchasing a Real Love shirt

For more information on the Real Love Campaign, Kythe and how you can help, you may call Unilever Foodsolutions at 588-8855 (Metro Manila) or 1-800-588-8855 (outside Metro Manila) or send an email through foodsolutions.philippines@unilever.com. You can also visit Kythe’s official website (http://www.kythe.org).


Don't forget to check out today's post on Derf's Pizza, Pasta, Coffee Bar! 


Kythe: Because children should be flying kites, not fighting cancer.
~It's the little sweet notes everyday that matter. :)~

4 comments:

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

such a heart felt post :) I really love your tee!

tayciram said...

Great! I'd love to have one, I'll ask my cousin in Makati to buy one for me. :)

Smarla said...

@Ava, thank you so much! :D

Smarla said...

@MC tayciram, yes, do support Kythe by buying this really cute Team Manila tee