6. Supreme Brazo Bars by Ces Lopez (Php120/box of 4 for classic, Php112/box of 4 for bulk orders)
I've read about these Brazo Bars countless of times so I was so happy when I saw this during my Mercato Centrale trip. My sister actually bought 20 boxes from them for Christmas because they taste so delicious and they're also very affordable. She only paid Php2240 for 20 boxes. That's Php2240 for gift giving to 20 people!
These Brazo Bars already come in an attractive packaging with a clear sneak peek to indicate that it's a food gift.
These Brazo Bars already come in an attractive packaging with a clear sneak peek to indicate that it's a food gift.
Website: Click Here
Contact: 09182071092
Pick Up Point: Alabang Town Center
*Delivery option is possible for bulk ordes
Lead Time: At least 1 week
| (photo courtesy of taranakaintayo.blogspot.com) |
![]() |
| (photo courtesy of http://tasteofbothworlds.typepad.com) |
7. Brownies Unlimited's Box of Brownies (Php42/box of 4; Php78/box of 6)
If you have absolutely no time to make calls for your Christmas gift orders but you find yourself in a mall, Brownies Unlimited's Box of Brownies make really good presents!
They have stalls in several malls such as SM Makati and Glorietta so it's easy to buy from them. At the same time, these brownies are absolutely delicious! They're really moist and they just melt in your mouth. I love them and I'm sure your friends will love them as well.
Website: Click Here
Pick Up Point & Contact: Their Branches
Operating Hours: Mall Hours
![]() |
| Photos of Cupcakes courtesy of The Cake Shack |
8. The Cake Shack's Christmas Cupcakes (Php120/individually boxed; Php660/box of 6; Php1320/box of 12)
Do you want to liven up the Christmas spirit of your friends? Then these adorable Christmas cupcakes are perfect! You may choose from Santa, Mr. Frosty and The Gingerbread Man and they already come in fancy gold boxes for easy gift giving! Don't they all look so cute?
They are all made by the sister tandem, Genine and Guillain, so you can be assured that each cupcake is made with love. :)
Email: cakeshackcakery@gmail.com
Contact Number: Guillain: +639493356177 (Smart)
Genine: +639179182185 (Globe)
Other Cakes by The Cake Shack: Click Here
Cupcakes by The Cake Shack: Click Here
Contact Number: Guillain: +639493356177 (Smart)
Genine: +639179182185 (Globe)
Other Cakes by The Cake Shack: Click Here
Cupcakes by The Cake Shack: Click Here
*Delivery is Possible
9. Tina's Pie Outlet's Beef and San Miguel Light Pie (Php200)
Up to now, I still can't stop thinking about this pie. Seriously, I'm now planning to go back to Mercato Centrale just so I can have another serving of this pie! Now isn't that just the perfect Christmas gift?
With this pie, you can allow your friends to indulge in a really moist and aromatic beef covered in flaky crust pie goodness. Yuuuuum! That's what you call a good Christmas indulgence. :)
Contact Number: 0917-5410925 & 0917-8310925
Price List: Savoury Pies & Frozen Meringue Pies
| Photo courtesy of Joyce Aragon Foods Multiply Site |
10. Joyce Aragon Foods' Queso de Bola Crisps (Php180/small can; Php350/big can)
This is my sister's Salcedo Market find which I cannot get enough of! These crisps have the lovely salty and rich taste of Queso de Bola but with an added crisp! Plus, since they come in thin sheets, the rich taste is not overpowering and you're really able to savor the flavor.
So instead of giving the usual Queso de Bola, why not mix it up a bit and give out Joyce Aragon Foods' Queso de Bola Crisps!
So instead of giving the usual Queso de Bola, why not mix it up a bit and give out Joyce Aragon Foods' Queso de Bola Crisps!
Website: Click Here
Email: joyceiaragon@yahoo.com
Contact: 853-0129 or +63-917-5232913
Pick Up Point: Magallanes Village, Makati
---
Hope you found something here to help you in your Christmas shopping this holiday season.
Watch out for 3 more posts for the other 25 Best Food Gifts This Christmas!
Feel free to suggest if you know of other great food gifts this Christmas. :)
---
Hope you found something here to help you in your Christmas shopping this holiday season.
Watch out for 3 more posts for the other 25 Best Food Gifts This Christmas!
Feel free to suggest if you know of other great food gifts this Christmas. :)
*** first photo courtesy of thecakeshack.tumblr.com
Other Related Posts:
~It's the little sweet notes everyday that matter. :)~






14 comments:
whoa! nice! I promise to grab one from this post. ^_^
The supreme brazo bars look delicious! Will definitely try to buy some!
Those cupcake look so cute!
sooooooo cute naman the cupcakes! hihi.
aba aba, naintriga ako sa queso de bola crisps! mukhang dulong! chos! hehe
brownies, brownies, brownies... may alaalang nagbabalik hihi :D
Smarsmar (accdg to Tita Jayvie), ayan na naman yung pie na yan, haha. Sayang hindi ako makakasama sa Mercato! Pero do tell me if you plan to go there again (o weekly ba ito?). Nakakatakam! =)
Oh my, nakakagutom yung Tina's Pie Outlet's Beef and San Miguel Light Pie -- ill have something to try when i visit manila :D
Too cute to eat! Followed this blog btw. I hopy you follow back. :)
Hi Rackell, sure feel free to use any of these suggestions this Christmas :)
Hi Dahlia,
Yes super sarap ng brazo bars. :) i hope they'll be in mercato again. they weren't there on my 2nd visit
Hi Jess,
Welcome back! :) yes i agree, they look so adorable. it's hard to eat something so cute :D
Hi Jayvie,
sweaaar super sarap ng queso de bola crisps. :) as in pinapapak ko ito at kaya kong ubusin in one sitting.
UUUUY ANONG MEMORIES YAN? :D SHARE
Hi Dani,
Awww sayang talaga di ka makakasama. Yes I think weekly naman siya, saturdays and sundays. Game naman ako bumalik sa January. :)
Nag iiba rin kasi yung concessionaires kaya masaya bumalik. :)
Hi Ed,
Yes I'm still having a Tina's Pie craving up to now. :) Hope you'll be able to visit Manila again.
Ako naman, I'm so envious of my parents since they're currently in Cebu.
Hi Francesca,
Yes I agree, they're so cuuute! Sure, I'll visit your blog :)
Post a Comment