![]() |
| Jayvie of jayviedistor.wordpress.com |
Yesterday, I told you about the Chocolate Truffle Pie I've been obsessing about for the last few days. When my brother learned today that there's still pie left at the fridge, he made sure to reserve a slice.
So after making you wait, it's time to finally reveal where this pie came from. In fact, yesterday, bloggers Jayvie and Bryan discovered where the pie came from. Were you able to guess where it came from too?
Well haha I baked the Chocolate Truffle Pie. :) It's the first type of pie that I made from scratch. Yaaaay! I haven't received my Christmas wish list but I bought 1 round baking pan so I can start experimenting in the kitchen. This is actually the 3rd time I made this Chocolate Truffle Pie. My first attempt tasted good but my crust looked funny since it was so uneven. I baked together with RJ for my 2nd and 3rd attempt. He's more OC so the crust looked so neat on both attempts. However, while we were removing the pie weights for our 2nd try, he accidentally made the crust fall into pieces as he tilted the pan. Whooops.
RJ swore I almost cried when the pie fell flat over the kitchen counter. :P (Sorry, I can get emotional about food, especially with my own baking) He felt so guilty that he rushed off to buy the ingredients we lacked to roll out another crust.
So on the same night, we baked another crust and we were more careful this time. I really wanted to finish that pie that night in time for my Enchanted Kingdom trip with bloggers (I'll blog about this next time).
Luckily, we finished just in time to let the pie cool down prior to refrigerating it for a couple of hours prior to serving. Yaaay!
Before leaving the house, I brought 2 pieces of Chocolate Truffle Pie with me to the Bloggers' Enchanted Kingdom trip for Jayvie.
Why Jayvie? Well, I promised that the reader with the funniest dialogue of the Fave and Stephen picture from the Fish & Co blog entry gets a special prize from Everyday Sweet Notes. Since Jayvie's dialogue made me laugh so much, I decided to give him two pieces of the pie that RJ and I made from scratch. :) I guess we can say that the pie was made with love. Hahaha.
![]() |
| Bryan of overdrivekid.tumblr.com |
So expect more desserts in the future from me. And who knows, I might also share with you a piece next time. :)
~It's the little sweet notes everyday that matter. :)~






18 comments:
wow smarla! haha send some over here if you made it! looks really good!^_^
Sure thing Ava! how will I give it to you? :) are you free anytime this week?
hi smarla! long time! i want a slice too! can i have the recipe for this?:) try ko magbake for christmas hihi. you have a talent in baking ha!:)
Hey welcome back kaka! :)
sure thing, just let me know how i can send it to you :)
Hey Smarla! Natikman ko din to kahapon! In fairness, masarap talaga :)
Ah nakatikim ka rin ba? :D
Awwwww thanks so much Dani :)
made with love. aaaaaawwww..
i could really attest on how yummy Smarla's chocolate truffle pie is! super thank you dahil na-touch talaga ako nang bongga. it's seldom for me to receive these type of sweet surprises, and you really made me uber happy! hihi. ang arte ko no?
i didnt know you made it from scratch! or was I really so into the pie at di na kita napansin? haha. you go girl! i'm really rooting for you to become one famous pastry chef someday :D
wow! mukhang masarap yan ah :) congrats smarla!
WOW!!! galing! :) let's trade: some of your chocolate truffle pie for some of my chocolate truffle torte. LOL
punta ka na sa South kasi!!! *wink*
I was getting ready to take down notes so I can go to this heavenly place that sells this. Haha, now I have to stalk you and your house just so I can try this out. :P
Can I please have the recipe?
awww sayang di ko natikman to :( tuwing inaalok kasi ako, saktong busog na ako sa kinain ko T.T pero mukhang masarap nga
awwwwww! :D super sweet, thank you jayvie :D
dahil dyan, lagi na kitang bibigyan ng mga baked goodies ko kapag naperfect ko na yung recipe.
thank you jayvie!
thanks trixie :D
hahaha i will! di ko pa lang nascschedule kung kailan. i'll let you know when i do go to the south. and sure, let's exchange chocolate pies/cakes :D
Hi Lorra,
Of course since you're my friend! :) Ako rin, pahingi ng cupcake recipes :D
Thanks Erica :D next time ulit pero ibang pie/cake naman
I didn't know that you bake! Pag nagkita tayo bigyan mo ako ha hehe
xoxo
MrsM
i baked before but ngayon ko lang talaga kina-career. sige ba, i'll definitely give you a slice! :D
Post a Comment