Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Glimpse of My Favorite Chocolate Truffle Pie

I have a confession to make, I've been eating Chocolate Truffle Pie for several consecutive days already. 


I've been obsessing over this pie. 


In fact, while I'm typing these words, the cake is happily sitting beside me. 

I just can't enough of this Chocolate Truffle Pie. I think I can eat this for breakfast, lunch and dinner with a constant big smile splashed across my face. I mean, who can resist smiling when this pie has such a rich and dark chocolate filling that rests smoothly on my palate as I slowly chew each heavenly bite. 


I even sneak in a piece of this Chocolate Truffle Pie during snack times. It's such a comforting pie especially when I'm staying up very late until the wee hours. :) 


It's so good that my mom even begged me, seriously begged me using her "pa-cute" charms", just so she can have the last slice. 


Where did I find this pie? 


I'll reveal tomorrow. :)


~It's the little sweet notes everyday that matter. :)~

12 comments:

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

pormang egg pie na chocolate flavor!
xoxo
MrsM

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

I'm drooling just by looking at the pictures haha!:) looks good. haven't tasted truffle pie yet.

cafémobility said...

speaking of chocolate, have you tried Aunt Polly's classic chocolate cake? it used to be retailed at Select Shell branch at South SuperHighway.

Smarla said...

Yes pormang egg pie although i like chocolate pies more :P i like eggs in egg tarts :)

Smarla said...

Hi Ava, I'll let you know tomorrow where I got this truffle pie :)

Smarla said...

Hi John Ray! Really? Hmm I haven't tried that. In terms of Chocolate Cake, I tend to like the super basic Shoppersville (Katipunan) Chocolate Cake. It's simple but YUMMY!

Anonymous said...

did you by any chance make the pie?

Jayvie said...

Smarla's famous chocolate truffle pie!

super duper over over thank you for giving me not just one but two slices! i super loved it!!! even the other bloggers loved it too! oh ha parang commercial lang hahaha

i'm really rooting for you to become a very good pastry chef one day :D well, you are really good na, now pa lang :D

Smarla said...

Yes I did make the pie :)

Smarla said...

Awwwww Jayvie, thank you so much. I'm still learning the art of baking and it means a lot na natuwa ka sa 1st pie na ginawa ko. :)

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hmm, that slice looks familiar. hahahah

Smarla said...

hahaha i wonder why? :P