I miss talking about unique gift ideas! :) After all, my blog started out with a lot of these posts. Since today marks the official start of the cheesy love month (I love this month!), let me share with you a sweet foodie of showing your love. :)
Instead of going for the usual bouquet of flowers, why not send your sweet sweet love through Cello's Doughnuts & Dips' Letter Doughnuts?
They have a branch across our school, so my friends and I have been using these letter doughnuts for birthday surprises since college. I must say, these doughnuts never fail to touch our birthday celebrants. Hence, why not use these doughnuts for Valentines' Day as well? :)
You can spell out any message you like! Keep your message short but sweet, since it costs more if it's longer! Small letters cost Php30 and Php45 for big letters. But since it's love month, Cello's Doughnuts & Dips is once again giving a 10% discount on their letter doughnuts. Yaaay!
Here's how to order:
1. Go to any Cello's Doughnuts & Dips branch
2. Choose the letters
3. Choose the flavors from the original doughnuts (list of original doughnuts here)
4. Pick it up after 3 hours (24 hours for ATC and SM North Edsa Branches)
5. Surprise your loved ones with your sweet message written in the yummiest way!
There you go, hope I was able to help you plan for this love month. Have a sweet and delicious Valentines' Day! :)
For more info on Cello's Doughnuts & Dips, click here.
More Info on Cello's Doughtnuts & Dips:
Address: 2nd Flr, Eastwest Building Bank, Mercury Drug Building, Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City (across Ateneo de Manila University)
Address: 2nd Flr,
Menu: Click Me
Contact Number: 928-2649
Delivery Number: 212-1212
Operating Hours: Mon-Sat 7:00 AM-10:00 PM, Sun & Holidays 7:00 AM-8:00 PM
Delivery Number: 212-1212
Operating Hours: Mon-Sat 7:00 AM-10:00 PM, Sun & Holidays 7:00 AM-8:00 PM
Other Branches: Taft, SM North Edsa, Alabang Town Center, Davao
*All photos used in this post are from Cello's Doughnuts & Dips Facebook page*
---
Are you looking for a nice restaurant or a vacation spot? I'll be more than willing to help! Go to "Ask Smarla" section and check out my Food & Travel Map. I'll do my best to help you out. :)
Are you looking for a nice restaurant or a vacation spot? I'll be more than willing to help! Go to "Ask Smarla" section and check out my Food & Travel Map. I'll do my best to help you out. :)
~It's the little sweet notes everyday that matter~


28 comments:
Haha my parents tell me the same thing! :) it's okay, happy na ako sa kilig stories ng readers. May reader na nagpropose sa girlfriend niya using the fortune cookies of 12 baskets :D
WHAAAT? Haaaay, I'm sure the owner will be disappointed din with her staff. Siguro nga super ngarag sila. Kasi they're usually very friendly, especially yung Katipunan branch. I'm really so sorry!
If you really can't get letter doughnuts, I have an idea. Either fortune cookies (c/o 12 baskets) or fondant cupcakes (c/o Veronica's Kitchen). Yun sure ako okay customer service. :)
Or if you really want to try out the Cello's Doughnuts, what I did was I ordered the night before and picked them up in the morning.
Uuuuy kinikilig ako, para saan yung letters in your case then? :D
Aaaah oh yeah, I should update this blog entry. When I visited them last week, naligaw ako! Lumipat na pala sila sa Mercury Drug. Sorry naligaw ka.
Next time, try Ninyo since you're in the area na rin :)
and cguro bigla dumami order nila because of your blog. hahaha. you're partly the culprit. you should be getting a cut from them. :)
not only that, i went back to the office empty handed. called up their branch at SM North EDSA SkyGarden, the lady told me that i can order thru phone but she let me call back after 5min? and she hung up. huh? what was that. is it just the ocassion that people are so ngarag? or they had just displayed a shabby customer service. anyway, i will try try them out post-Valentine. kailangan ko talaga letters eh.
come to think of it, their is a cheaper way of asking the girl. just order "will you marry me" letters. hahaha. not in my case yet though.
thanks Smarla. the good thing is that, naging familiar tuloy ako sa katipunan area, nagkaligaw ligaw ako eh. hahahaha. i think i went first to their previous branch. tapos nasa Mercury Drug building na pala sila. the second floor of Figaro.
talaga :( oh no. when i went there last thursday mabilis naman ako naaccommodate and friendly naman.
:( I'm so sorry this happened to you.
to make up for such a bad experience, let me suggest the heart shaped cakes of Chocolate Kiss and Bizu. :)
i went there. maybe it's the ocassion that the staff are so ngarag, because i was standing there for 5min and nobody took my order. everybody was so busy doing their chore. until one guy from Gino's pizza approach me to take my order, and have found that that they can make orders 4hours after, not 3hours. they could have forecasted appropriately the time of ordering despite their volume because that is what they advertise. tsk tsk tsk.... i have to leave, i have other important things to do so i left home empty handed. :(
No :) You can order even 1 or more. Just give them 3 hours to do it for the big branches
There are mini doughnuts and regular sized doughnuts :)
do they have minimum quantity for each letter types? small and large?
maliit lang ba un letter donuts?
they also taste sweet! :D I ordered letter doughnuts yesterday :)
Sweet!!
I don't think so but it wouldn't hurt to ask :)
This is a wonderful idea! Pwede ba pumili ng font? hehehehe!
Pwede!! magandang idea yan ah. so mga girls dyan na may pinapahintay na boys, pwede nga gamitin ito :D
Thank you so much Grace!
A very "sweet" idea :)
-Grace
www.clayandgrace.com/glog
mapuntahan ko nga to one of these days, before valentines. this is so so so so so cute smarla.
what a smart way to form these donuts. gutom na naman ako. toinks
OMG gusto ko nito!!! Kakainin ko lang mag-isa. Wahahaha. I miss Cello's
They don't deliver for the letter doughnuts, yun yung alam ko. :D but to be sure, here's their delivery number: 212-1212. They have a branch in Taft and ATC rin :)
wow! okay to ha.. hhmm.. kaya lang layo naman.. huhu.. nag dedeliver kaya sila?
isang malanggam na valentine's day ito! kung babae ka at matipid ka, at gusto mo nang sagutin ang manliligaw mo, dalawang letter O lang, pwede na! hihi :D
diba? :D gusto ko ngang bumili ulit but for Valentines' naman :)
hahaha, madalas ganyan din ang nararamdaman ko pag nagbabasa ng ibang mga food blogs. napapakain ako parati! :P
Alam ko na kung kanino ka magpabili nito ;) ;) ;) hahahaha!
Post a Comment