I no longer have to settle for either barely-there-thin crust or boring old thick crust pizza. Gino's Brick Oven Pizza crust is exactly what I've been longing for.
Still fresh with the quiet smell of newly painted crimson walls alongside the powerful, mouth watering smell of straight-from-the-oven pizza, this unassuming new pizza place captured my attention quite instantly. In the days that followed, my friends fell prey to the hypnotizing smell of Gino's brick oven pizzas that they couldn't stop raving about them. Now this humble restaurant has my full attention. I yielded to my craving and quickly arranged a meeting here as a valid excuse to try their pizza.
![]() |
| Bianca Verde (Php315) |
My friend, Alwin, and I shared a 12 inch Bianca Verde pizza, a pie graciously adorned by melted kesong puti, parmesan and ricotta cheese and peppered with the freshest, homegrown arugula and basil leaves. They grow their own Arugula, what could be better than that? Well, it turns out their pizza crust is even greater news! Thin, chewy yet titillatingly crispy - ah yes, just the way I like it. I could imagine myself nibbling away on their pizza crust the whole day without ever tiring! Truly, their heavenly slice of pizza has reconnected me to the intimate art of eating.
![]() |
| with the owner, Jutes |
I fell in love with their pizza that I just had to meet the owner behind Gino's Brick Oven Pizza, Jutes, the husband of Cello of Cello's Doughnuts. They named the restaurant after their baby, Gino, since their pizzas are also made with a lot of love. I definitely felt the love that went into my pizza!
Though Gino's Brick Oven Pizza stands along the same stretch as pizza giants such as Yellow Cab, Sicilian Express, Greenwich, Shakey's and Pizza Hut, I would choose their pizza in a heartbeat. With that perfect pizza crust, how can I go back to other pizza giants?
More Info on Gino's Brick Oven Pizza:
Address: 2f 341 Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights, Quezon City
Landmark: Above Mercury Drug
Map: Click Here
Menu: Click Here
Contact: 215-0484, ginosbrickovenpizza@gmail.com
Operating Hours: Mon-Sat 11am-9pm
Payment Methods: Cash only
---
Are you looking for a nice restaurant or a vacation spot? I'll be more than willing to help! Go to "Ask Smarla" section and check out my Food & Travel Map. I'll do my best to help you out. :)
~It's the little sweet notes everyday that matter~




26 comments:
ah really? :D who's your friend?
yeaaah too bad i haven't tried their dessert pizzas :(
=( ... i hope i can find another pizza store like chi's or i hope magopen ulit sila. btw my friend told me she knows you. anyway, thanks!
I went to Paranaque yesterday and I sadly couldn't find Chi's Brick Oven Pizza. Hope your friend will enjoy her own version of the blueberry cheesecake pizza :)
Thanks for the link.. il force my friend to cook na lang din her own version of blueberry cheesecake pizza. Thanks! =)
REALLY?? Let me know pls... i owe this friend BIG time talaga.. THANKS so much!
Really? I'll be in that area tomorrow. I'll confirm kung sarado na nga sila. But so far, wala pa akong alam na may Blueberry Flavored Pizza. I'll let you know once I find a pizza place that offers Blueberry Cheesecake Pizza :)
For the mean time, I found this article that you might be interested in: http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Make-a-Dessert-Pizza
Chi's Brick Oven Kitchen is already closed, thats what i know ha. =( Thats why im looking for other resto with unique pizza flavor like Chi's. I owe a friend actually.. =( Would you know other pizza store alike within metro manila? or any store with a smooth blueberry cheesecake? Thanks. Nice blog btw.. =)
When I visited them, they didn't have a blueberry flavored pizza. :) There's a Blueberry Cheesecake Pizza Dessert in Chi's Brick Oven Kitchen in Paranaque :)
do they have blueberry flavored pizza?
Wooow talaga? I love laing! :D :D :D
pagdating sa innovative pizza flavors, natutuwa ako sa Sandy's Pizza. They even have curry pizza! haha, wait lang MRT lang ako papuntang Bicol. Haha, how i wish ganung kalapit lang! :)
Love ko na silang mag-asawa. I want to try this na din. Gusto ko yung mga pizza na mukhang home-cooked eh. T_T Lahat na lang nasa Katipunan!! Titira na talaga ako dyan!
Btw, I just had Bicolana Pizza yesterday here in Camsur. It's pizza with laing as the topping. Masarap siya! Punta ka dito now na!
yup! my friend just to me that she even heard dj's on the radio rave about Gino's Brick Oven Pizza :)
Oooohh have to try Gino's..
it's not thick crust and not too thin either, it's somewhere in between :)
yup, nothing beats great pizza crust! :D
yup, same owners ng cello's :D husband ni cello yung directly na nagmamanage :) madalas nandun si Jutes at Cello sa store
I'm not a thick crust fan but that looks absolutely scrumptious! But it's in QC! Wah!
sister company din to ng cello's, right?
wow sarap!
kain ka kaya nang kain, naiinggit ako sa mga foursquare msgs mo! :D gooooo bilis, itotour ko kayo :D tapos ako rin itour niyo sa area niyo
after holy week? :D okay, i'll message everyone on fb :D
it is! :D if only i had my slr with me, i would have taken a better photo of their pizza :)
Looking at your blog this early is not advisable. HAHAHAHAHHA. I'm SOOOOO hungreeeee!!! HAHAHA.
Of course, I'm kidding. I love the photo. :\ Makapunta nga sa Katips. HAHA
wow! now I'm craving for some pizza smarla.. let's schedule our next food trip! ^__^
wow! now I'm craving for some pizza smarla.. let's schedule our next food trip! ^__^
looks amazzingly delicious!!!
Post a Comment