Monday, April 11, 2011

A Rainbow Colored Mother's Day Gift!

Thinking of a colorful way to treat your mom this Mother's Day?


It's a great thing The Cake Shack sisters, Guillain and Genine, are giving away a whole festive Rainbow Cake for Mother's Day! 

Yes you got it right, one huge, gay Rainbow Cake w/ 6 layers of visually stimulating goodness all for your mom. 
If I'm not mistaken, I think I was the first one to try their Rainbow Cake and it was so good! Colorful layers of coconut cake with cream cheese filling in between, topped off with frosting. Yuuuum! 

Since then, they have perfected the Rainbow Cake for Convi's Birthday Cake and Hilary of Jam 88.3's Petter Rabbit Cake. 

Now it's your chance to wow your mom with The Cake Shack's Rainbow Cake! 

All you have to do is send the sweetest photo of you and your Mom with a 1-liner caption stating why you love your mom. Email your entry to cakeshackcakery@gmail.com by April 24, 2011 (Sunday). That's next week, so make sure to send in your photo right away! 

The winners will be determined based on the most number of likes on the photos. You can beg and/or force your friends to like your photo up until May 1, 2011. 

Now ain't that easy?
3 runner ups will also receive a dozen of their Old School Chocolate Cupcakes each. I must say, those are really decadent cupcakes. I would not mind getting a dozen of these babies either. :)

The prizes can be picked up in Petron Katipunan, Quezon City or Tumana, Marikina City from May 8-15, 2011. Sisters Genine and Guillain promise to serve the prizes fresh, so expect nothing but the best from them.

Make sure to pamper your mom this Mother's Day with a joyous Rainbow Cake from The Cake Shack! I tell you, cutting through this cake never fails to bring out smiles on people's faces. 

For more details on this contest, check out The Cake Shack's website. 


*1st and 3rd photos courtesy of The Cake Shack


More Info on The Cake Shack:
Website: Click Here
Email: cakeshackcakery@gmail.com
Contact Number: Guillain: +639493356177 (Smart)
                          Genine: +639179182185 (Globe)
Other Cakes by The Cake Shack: Click Here
Cupcakes by The Cake Shack: Click Here

---
Are you looking for a nice restaurant or a vacation spot? I'll be more than willing to help! Go to "Ask Smarla" section and check out my Food & Travel Map. I'll do my best to help you out. :) 
~It's the little sweet notes everyday that matter~

29 comments:

Smar said...

Sayaaang! :) Anyway, pwede naman mag order :) pero yeah, this is a really good Mother's Day Gift :)

Thepinaysolobackpacker said...

sayang! I missed this/. hehe Th colorful cake caught my attention kaya I read this posts agad. looks so yummy and yeah a cool Mother's day present!

Smar said...

suuuure! :) wow i'm so happy for you guys! kaya niyo yan :)

Guillain said...

Pwede pala after may 1? Like May 2? haha we have 4 orders pala due on may 1!! :|

Smar said...

gaaame! :) thursday? :)

Guillain said...

Tara, Smarla! Big Gay Rainbow Cake baking session nalang! :)) sometime after holy week? =D

The Cake Shack said...

Hi! The Big Gay Rainbow cake is 1,700 =)

Smar said...

I'll ask them to respond to your question :)

Elemersglue said...

Hi! Would you know how much their rainbow cake is? :D

Smar said...

my thoughts exactly :) even if i helped them in making the rainbow cake, i was still so happy when i sliced through the cake :)

soloflightEd said...

cute ng cake, who wouldn't smile with that much color? :D

Smar said...

Don't worry, mother's day is still on May. :) Haha, yes, I used to have those multi colored Tasty Loaf as baon :)

Smar said...

yes they really have a great rainbow cake! :) masarap tingnan at masarap kainin :)

The Reluctant Stylista said...

omg, is it Mother's Day already? :O That cake is so cute btw! It reminds me of neighborhood bakeries and the old multicolored Tasty loaf, nakakamiss!

carlene landicho said...

the rainbow cake looks interesting!:) will try their rainbow cake when i get back to manila for my vacation.;)

Smar said...

i know! :D sobrang visually nakakagutom yung cake at masarap pa :D

Smar said...

yup pwede :) according sa website nila, kahit mom figure pwede or kahit old pic ninyo :)

Jayvie said...

my mom's not here!!!! can i still join? hehehe :D

skysenshi said...

Omygosh! That's positively delightful! Medyo nanakam lang naman ako ng kaunti upon seeing that rainbow colored cake. Haha!

Smar said...

I know! Diba, it's such a happy happy cake!

Smar said...

It is delish! :) No the layers taste the same but it's a really delicious cake lalo na if you love cream cheese. :D

Smar said...

Join! :D masarap yung cake at sobrang fun din kainin since it's such a happy cake!

Smar said...

You're welcome Guillain! :) Kailan na baking session natin?

Smar said...

I'll get them to bake the Rainbow Cake with you if you win para magawa mo na yung goal mo ;)

Mabilis lang naman eh, isang picture lang with your mom :)

Cym Marzan said...

So gay! It's like Rainbow Brite's favorite dessert!

John Ray Cabrera said...

it looks delish. ibat ibang flavor ba per layer? like yellow taste mango? red taste cherry? blue taste bluechesse? etc?

Robbie Bautista said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!! One of my goals this year is to bake a rainbow cake. Kahit di ako marunong. Hahaha.

I wanna join sana kaso my mom and I are not close. >_<

styleandsoul said...

OMG! I want to win this! :) This is a really nice treat! :)

hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

Guillain said...

Yayy! Thanks for the feature, Smarla! =D