Still not done with Christmas Shopping?
Here are some last minute food gifts you can sport for that last minute shopping. :)
21. A Box of Royce Chocolates (Php450-1000/box)
Yup you got it right, Japan's famous chocolates are in the Philippines! They have stalls in Powerplant, Makati and Eastwood Mall. Yaaaay! True to Japan's commitment to perfection, every piece of Royce Chocolate is made with only the finest ingredients. So if you have chocolate lover friends, this is a perfect gift. Seriously, this is the perfect gift. Haha, I'm obviously a chocolate lover. :D
More Info on Royce Chocolates:
Stalls: Powerplant Mall & Eastwood Mall
![]() |
| (photo courtesy of philstar.com) |
No time to buy toys for the kids or the kids at heart? Why not buy them a bag of their favorite snacks from Oishi? This eye catching, huge bag contains 12 of your favorite Oishi snacks, perfect for sharing this Christmas. You can easily purchase this bag at your local supermarkets.
For less than Php100, you're not only giving away 12 great snacks, you're also donating to Oishi's Operation Smile for every Cuckoo bag that you buy. Operation Smile helps reconstruct birth defects of children born with cleft palates, cleft lips and other facial deformities. Now isn't that a great Christmas gift?
23. Chocolate Fire's Christmas Treats (Php400-2000)
Still looking around for other chocolate options? Why not try the new chocolate bar in Salcedo Village, Makati?
You can easily buy their Christmas themed chocolate lollipops or buy a box of their other chocolate creations. They have an impressive glass case of their chocolate creations which will surely make your mouth water. :) For more information on their Christmas packages, click here.
More Info on Chocolate Fire:
Website: http://www.chocolatefire.com
Address: PDCP Building, Corner of Leviste Street & Rufino Street, Salcedo Village, Makati, Philippines, 1227
Operating Hours: Mon-Thurs 10AM-12AM, Fri 10AM-2AM, Sat 4PM-2AM, Sun 4PM-11PM
24. Crisostomo's Bottles of Filipino Treats (Php250-300/bottle)
Looking for a gift for your balikbayan friends or Filipino friends who are in abroad? Why not get them these Filipino treats from Crisostomo? I'm sure they will love you for bringing them closer to home with these treats. :)
Crisostomo is selling Pinoy Caviar (Php275), Tuyo Fillet (Php250), Daing Flakes (Php250), Tinapa (Php250), Bangus (Php250), Macapuno Balls (Php300), Choco Mani Candy (Php70), Cashew Nuts (Php280) and Garlic Peanuts (Php185). You can easily purchase them at Crisostomo in Eastwood.
More Info on Crisostomo:
Address: 2/F Eastwood Mall Veranda, E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Bagumbayan, Libis, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Contact: (02) 710-1693
Operating Hours: Su, M, T, W, Th, F, Sa: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
25. Chewy Junior Cream Puffs (Php39/cream puff)
Finally, put a smile on your friends' faces by giving them these favorite Singaporean cream puffs! Admittedly, I'm not a big fan of cream puffs but when my sister received a box of these Chewy Junior Cream Puffs, I couldn't wait to devour all of them.
They come in chewy donut forms with cream or chocolate filling. They smell so goooooood too! I can't wait to try their other flavors. This gives me a reason to visit the very confusing Trinoma. Haha, I always get lost in Trinoma. :P
More Info on Chewy Junior Cream Puffs:
Branch: Trinoma
---
Hope my list of 25 Best Food Gifts this Christmas helped you in your Christmas shopping. :)
Have a delicious & merry Christmas guys! :D
Other Related Posts:
25 Best Food Gifts This Christmas Part 1
25 Best Food Gifts This Christmas Part 2
25 Best Food Gifts This Christmas Part 3
25 Best Food Gifts This Christmas Part 4
~It's the little sweet notes everyday that matter. :)~






11 comments:
yummmy food!!!
Yup super yummy lahat niyan :D
Hi Smarla!
Sayang wala me sa Manila... Cannot grab those great finds!
Merry Christmas!
Krizza
Hi Smarla!
Sayang wala me sa Manila... Cannot grab those great finds!
Merry Christmas!
Krizza
OMG! Those Cream Puffs! I tried them sa Greenbelt branch nila and I fell in love instantly! Miss ko na nga eh. T_T
I'll take them over Krispy Kreme any day. <3
Hey Krizza!
Awww it's okay, I'm sure there are great food finds as well in your area :D
Hey Robbie :)
Me too! Well I'm not a Krispy Kreme fan and I'm not such a doughnut & cream puff person pero panalo itong Chewy Junior! May Greenbelt branch? Yes, di ko kailangan maligaw sa Trinoma :P
yipee! thanks for your 25 Best Foods for Christmas! lahat nabasa ko hihi.
Royce Chocolate! ang mahal dyan! may ginto ba yung tsokolate nila? hehe
to my surprise, meron palang Filipino version of caviar? i wonder if it taste the same as russian's.
Hahaha yeah mahal nga :)
Pero gusto ko matry yung chocolates nila, I heard super sarap. :P
You're welcome Jayvie! Merry Christmas :D
Hi John Ray,
Hmmm I'm not sure pero natuwa rin ako when I saw this bottle :) May ganito pala :)
Post a Comment