My friend calls it the best apple pie in the world.
And he gave me a whole pie of it for Christmas :) Yes!
I instantly fell in love with my friend's mom's homemade apple pie. With its perfectly sweetened filling, semi-mushy apples and soft crust that almost melts in your mouth, who wouldn't?
I couldn't help but keep heating up a slice of it while I was enjoying my Big Bang Theory marathon during the Christmas break. Great entertainment + family + comfortingly warm apple pie = Perfect. :)
There's one slice left in the fridge and I'm already giggly just thinking about how great it will taste with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. Yum!
Thank you Gian for such a wonderful Christmas gift! Thank you too to your mom for making an amazing apple pie for me. :)
More Info on Mida's Cakes and Pastries:
Contact Number: 0939-1426507
Food Specialties: Apple Pies & Cookies
Other Pie Related Posts:
I Can't Stop Thinking About These Pies
Bloggers and the Mystery Chocolate Truffle Pie
~It's the little sweet notes everyday that matter. :)~
And he gave me a whole pie of it for Christmas :) Yes!
Last Friday, my friend Gian dropped off his Christmas gift for me during my family lunch in Crisostomo. Inside the red majestic box was his mom's Homemade Apple Pie, a pie which he claims as the best apple pie I'll ever taste.
This praiseworthy apple pie from Mida's Cakes & Pastries has a buttery crust glazed with sugar, delicately crumbly in form. Hidden in its flaky and golden crust, are moist apple cubes swimming in a thick, comfortingly sweet sauce.
Indeed generously packed with juicy apples, each slice effortlessly oozes out with caramelized apple chunks bathed in a cinnamon sauce blended with other spices. I instantly fell in love with my friend's mom's homemade apple pie. With its perfectly sweetened filling, semi-mushy apples and soft crust that almost melts in your mouth, who wouldn't?
I couldn't help but keep heating up a slice of it while I was enjoying my Big Bang Theory marathon during the Christmas break. Great entertainment + family + comfortingly warm apple pie = Perfect. :)
There's one slice left in the fridge and I'm already giggly just thinking about how great it will taste with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. Yum!
Thank you Gian for such a wonderful Christmas gift! Thank you too to your mom for making an amazing apple pie for me. :)
More Info on Mida's Cakes and Pastries:
Contact Number: 0939-1426507
Food Specialties: Apple Pies & Cookies
Other Pie Related Posts:
I Can't Stop Thinking About These Pies
Bloggers and the Mystery Chocolate Truffle Pie
~It's the little sweet notes everyday that matter. :)~





12 comments:
oh my.. im craving now!
well its very tempting to eat =)
it looks delicious smarla but I dream of baking my own apple pie someday!
Hi Cookiespink,
Yes I love a good apple pie! :D yuuuum!
Hi Mona! :D
Not only does it look gorgeous, super yummy pa. :D panalo talaga yung filling, ang daming apples :)
Hi Peachkins,
I'm sure you'll make a good apple pie too :D i haven't made my own apple pie rin. Maybe we should try this coming year :D
yummy! apple pie, pero *sigh* wala pa akong natitik mang ibang apple pie besides mcdo... saan po yan nabili?
i tried making a pie before sa baking class namen, pero epic fail ehehehe
:)
oh my. sarap tignan. sige lang. we still have a couple of days before magnew year's resolution and magdiet. hehe. sarap tignan smarla!
akin na lang yung last slice please!!!!!!!! hahahahaha
me loves apple pies, too :D
Hahaha mukhang mahirap nga gumawa ng apple pie, binabasa ko pa lang yung recipe, ang daming factors involved :P
By order basis yung sa mom ng friend ko :)
Hi Ed!
Haha tama yan, kain muna bago mag end yung year at ipagpilitan ang mga eat healthy new years resolution :P hahaha :))
Hi Jayvie!
Hahaha order tayo ng isa pang apple pie! :D kinain ko na kagabi! :P
Post a Comment